INDEPENDENT EXPERT-ASSESSMENT & VALUATION
Financial valuation has become a major challenge in decision making and firm communication. The job may focus on the company itself or an holding. The valuation may also concern the whole activity, some business segments or particular assets as well as financial products (options, warrant, bonds etc.…).
Despite a globalization of financial valuation practice, it remains a sensible topic requiring professional and specific expertise.
We implement our expertise in many circumstances such as:
Fair value assessment
- Independent expertise in the legal framework provided by the financial market regulation (tenders, stock/bond issue, bond withdrawal, …)
- Merger and acquisition
- Specific certifications (privatization, employee savings, …)
Legal & ruled valuation
- Accounting assessment
- Purchase Price Allocation
- Impairment tests
- Taxes and social valuation (internal transactions, option and capital access products pricing…)
- Patrimonial (Net asset value)
- Intangible assets (goodwill, brands, patents, …)
- Capital instruments (options, long term transactions, …).
- Our team has experience and skills to respond to your needs and talks in a simple and comprehensive way about complex topics.
- SEA team took part is several financial markets operations with or without the market regulation.
Relatively new works
- In a financial restructuring operation for an insurance company, SEA was in charge of assessing specific benefits from the deal (i.e. vote rights valuation, option pricing etc.)
- For a transaction between private equity fund partners, we have been assigned to assess the fair value of stock prices.
- For private deal between business associates, we have been assigned to work on potential strategic options.